During these difficult times, we are making some other changes to reduce the risk of the spread of the coronavirus to help protect our staff and our customers.
- Following advice we are going cashless for the time being in store. Please use contactless when you visit us.
- Protecting our staff - All our customer service staff have been provided with the option to work from home. We are looking into how we can continue our customer service levels by providing more online interaction through Facebook and Live Chat.
- Working at our premises with social distancing – Where we are working still within our premises we are making sure that we try to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Shop staff hygiene & cleanliness – Our staff are very aware of the importance of this and we have taken additional actions to further increase hygiene and cleanliness along Govt guidelines.
- We are despatching orders as quickly as possible- we recognise that customers may be keen to get their toys and games as quickly as possible and as such we are looking at ways to despatch all orders just as quickly as we can. We hope to be operating a Brighton local free delivery service should we close our retail shop.
- Royal Mail – once your parcel leaves us, our couriers have taken a number of actions to help reduce the spread of the virus. You can find out more here: Royal Mail
We remain open at present and we are able to dispatch orders to local & UK addresses, we are currently able to dispatch orders overseas but we cannot accept orders for customer collection. We will continue to follow government guidelines as they evolve and adapt our process accordingly.
During these very difficult times we would like to wish all our customers our very best wishes in staying safe, sane and healthy.
Clair & Jesse Managing Directors and Ben Customer Care Bear