Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
Hair: Blonde; Eyes: Blue
- Duffel coat
- Long sleeved t-shirt with a dog patch
- Corduroy skirt
- Striped leggings
Get active outdoors and explore the wonders of nature. Get muddy!
Autumn Leaves Lottie Doll Awards Winner:
- (UK) Creative Play Awards 2012 – Winner’s Award in the Imaginative Role Play 4 – 7 years category
- (USA) PAL Awards 2012 (Play Advances Learning)
- (USA) National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
- (USA) Creative Child Magazine awards 2012 – Preferred Choice Award
"Lottie loves Autumn and especially the changing colours of the leaves on the trees. Wrapped up warm in her coat, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie explores Harley Wood with her dog, Biscuit the Beagle, kicking her way through all the crisp, colourful leaves. Getting muddy, kicking leaves and building dens is just so much fun!"