Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Olive coloured gilet puffa vest
- Turquoise blue polo short with an ammonite shell design print
- Cargo shorts
- Orange and white stripe socks
- Sturdy boots
- Baseball cap
- A rucksack
- Fossil hunting tools (magnifying glass, trowel and geology hammer)
- Four ammonite fossils
- Special collector cards about the British female fossil hunter Mary Anning
- Notable women in paleontology additional sheet
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play • Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle • Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel • Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet • brown doll hair, brown doll eyes • Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years • 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
"It’s the summer holidays and Lottie can’t wait to go to Lincoln Cliff Beach to look for fossils. With her special rock hammer and backpack full of useful gear, Lottie is ready for an adventure at the cliffs by the sea. It is so exciting to think that she might make her own scientific discovery! What will she find? An ammonite? A bone from a plesiosaur? Or maybe even a dinosaur…!"
Special Edition Gold Collection
Suitable for ages 3 years +