A Boy doll inspired by Hayden, a space-mad 8-year old!
Loyal Companion is a fabulous boy doll playset inspired by a little boy with a passion for all things space-related, who just happens to be autistic.
Representation of diversity in the toy-box matters. Studies show that after playing with kids’ toys - like the doll inspired by Hayden - children are more open to forming friendships with peers with disability and difference.
What's in the box?
Super cute boy doll white boy doll with brown hair and green eyes
Wearing doll clothes:
- T-shirt with competition-winner’s design
- Blue sneakers
Doll accessories included in playset:
- Toy dog, Cookie, with bandana and lead
- Astronaut-in-training jumpsuit
- Headphones to reduce potentially distracting sounds
- Sunglasses to reduce visual sensory overload
- Communication cards
Lottie Dolls’ Tech Spec:
- Seven characters in Lottie Dolls’ collection with different skin, hair and eye colours
- Brand aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests
- Toy themes reflect typical yet aspirational childhood activities
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details - buttons, linings, stitching - that make kids' toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages, from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!
The Story So Far!
Cookie is my companion dog and my very best friend. I take her everywhere with me. I’m happiest when places are quiet so I always bring my headphones to keep out any loud noise. This cool t-shirt is my favourite colour blue, and it has the names of three of my heroes with autism written on it. My friends can name lots more! We all agree on one thing – that Cookie is the best dog ever! She always makes me feel better if I’m having a difficult day. We have so much fun together.