Clearpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free*. With Clearpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
We recommend you start by downloading the Clearpay mobile app and following the prompts to create an account and begin shopping! The app allows you to shop and checkout with Clearpay in-store, offers a personalized shopping experience and helps you manage your orders.
Please remember that to sign up with Clearpay you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Amex, Visa, or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed
Clearpay does not charge a fee to shoppers when purchasing. The only fees applied to a shoppers account are late fees if your scheduled payments are unsuccessfully processed and, after being notified, you do not log in to your Clearpay account to make your payment via a different method.
If you have not made the payment before the due date, and the automatic payment fails, you have until 11pm the following day to make payment.
See the Clearpay website for more details